Content Writer (f/m/d)
Are you a creative-minded writing fanatic with a flair for language and a passion to excite and play with words? Can you combine the ability to write funny, engaging texts with ones which are technically correct, clear and simple to understand? Are you always looking for new ways to communicate ideas and engage readers? Well, we may have just the position for you! We are looking for a Content Writer working student to join our team. What others may consider uncertainty, you see as an opportunity to learn and be proactive, while being a team player and understanding how your personal development intersects with the company’s growth.
July 2, 2021
As a working student, copywriter, you will be supporting our communications and creative team to create compelling copy to engage our customers and promote the MAPEGY brand. You will also stay up to date on the latest trends copywriting and content creation.
You will be collaborating closely with the broader marketing and sales team to deliver outstanding content that communicates MAPEGY’s values and increases engagement with our customers.IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
PREFERABLY YOU HAVE
- Work with our AI & data-driven platform SCOUT, the global benchmark for Innovation Intelligence, and get the facts & figures for content creation
- Write and edit engaging content for a variety of channels including web, blogs, paid social and email
- Work closely with a team of creatives to support content production needs
- Get to know our product and ecosystem
- Edit, proofread, write, and update content as and when needed
- Help develop the editorial calendar and ensure deadlines are met
- Research and report on relevant industry and company updates
- Collaborate with the design, product, solutions, and sales teams to produce high-quality content
- Explore new formats and channels and use SEO to improve our reach and engagement
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Excellent at writing, editing and proofreading skills in English
- A native English speaker (German or another European language is a plus)
- Team oriented and have strong interpersonal skills
- Able to maintain a high attention to detail
- You are entrepreneurial and love taking on the world in all its colors and forms
- You're an internet culture fanatic with excellent knowledge of trends
- You have an infectious passion for creativity and the smarts to make it happen
- You have experience writing outstanding copy that connects with the world we live in today
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A fast-growing company, transitioning from startup to scale-up, where your work will make an impact on our growth and lead to several career opportunities.
- An international team with English as our company language.
- A quarterly feedback and review process for personal development. We also use “Objectives and Key Results” for company goals.
- A structured promotion process, providing everyone with fair and transparent career growth.
- Learning and development opportunities on the job and through conversations with your manager.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues, formally and informally, digitally or in person (when allowed), through regular team events, company get-togethers, and partnership events with other companies and local organizers.
- When in office: unlimited snacks, drinks, and fruits.
- Compliance with COVID-19 restrictions when required with remote interviews, onboarding, and working.
At MAPEGY we want to maximize the individual’s potential for all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit, respect, and kindness to build trusted relationships across teams. Learn more on our career site.
Please send your application in English other necessary information in your CV to email@example.com. We know CVs don't always tell the whole story, so in addition to submitting your CV feel free to let us know why you're interested in this role in a short cover letter (:100 words).