Data Evangelist (f/m/d)
Are you passionate about big data? Do you dream of a job that allows you to put your analytical skills to the test? We're searching for talented and enthusiastic analysts to work at the heart of Marketing Intelligence and Sales support. We are looking for a data analyst to join our team. Working with the MAPEGY Global InnovationGraph data-sets, you'll draw insightful and actionable conclusions from complex analyses, so sales and marketing teams can optimize their performance.
July 9, 2021
Do you eat data for breakfast? Then, we want to hear from you!
You will be collaborating closely with the broader marketing and sales team to deliver outstanding content that communicates MAPEGY’s values and increases engagement with our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Work with our AI & data-driven platform SCOUT, the global benchmark for Innovation Intelligence, and get the facts & figures for content creation, marketing campaigns and evaluate performance through data exploration.
- Generate insights into your own strategic analytical projects, as well as regular monitoring to spot trends, find anomalies and initiate actions based reports on your findings.
- Consult colleagues in the business on data-driven decision making and testing.
- Setup, calibrate and execute A/B tests with the goal of generating actionable insights for our marketing teams and sales team.
- Create data-backed content for our website and blog in the form of in-depth market reports based on SCOUT reports and other external sources.
- Partner with Data, CRM, Product, Sales, and Support teams to better understand their analytical needs and answer ad-hoc requests related to data.
- Conduct data analysis to check hypotheses and gather insights related to technological trends e.g. The rise of Electric mobility and its impact on combustion-based engine manufacturers.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business and the industry by performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses.
What you will need:
- A result-driven, pragmatic mindset, ability to cope with imperfect data sets
- Hands-on mentality
- Experience with data visualization tools is a plus, e.g.: SCOUT, Tableau, G-Suite, etc.
- Fluency in English
What you’ll definitely need:
- You love number crunching, innovation and technology make you excited and on top of that, you eat data for breakfast.
- You enjoy working with large data sets.
- You are customer-centric, able to understand business problems, translate data into key actionable insights in a visually presentable way.
- You love working with a team around you buzzing with excitement to solve customer challenges.
Please send your application documents to email@example.com. We are excited to hear from you!