We’re looking for new talent to join MAPEGY. Become part of a team of AI experts and challenge innovation consultants’ and market research companies’ status quo.
Your job: Market our groundbreaking SaaS to the world’s most innovative companies.
- You will plan and execute creative B2B cross-channel inbound marketing campaigns in order to generate leads and build brand awareness:
Website (SEO, content, automation, A/B testing)
Email marketing (regular mailing to leads, automation, A/B testing)
Social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- You will plan and execute PR activities:
MAPEGY related events.
Collaboration with agencies, press, and other vendor partners.
Advertising materials: Brochures, and presentations.
- You will measure all campaigns’ performance.
- You will coordinate with our Sales and Product departments.
- You will regularly assess our competitive landscape.
Your experience and skills
- During the last 2+ years, you have proven success as a full-time digital marketer of complex B2B software (SaaS) in a small to medium entrepreneurial company.
- You have outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English AND German and love content creation.
- You are professional with:
managing inbound and outbound marketing (email, social media, SEO, Facebook/LinkedIn ads),
managing CRM systems (Plus: Hubspot Marketing Hub,
working on websites, landing pages, chatbots, and funnels,
marketing analytics tools (Google Analytics, Hubspot, LinkedIn, etc ) and A/B testing.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS, as well as design experience, are a big plus.
- You always keep up to date with the latest marketing news and trends.
- You are an empathetic and persuasive communicator.
- Creativity is the juice you live on.
- We value strong motivation more than experience. You are open to feedback and act on it.
- Setting priorities, and managing your time effectively are among your superpowers.
In 3 words: Fun, growth, and appreciation!
- Your job and growth are crucial to us. We will support you where and whenever possible.
- We love what we do. Challenging the industry status quo in a creative and collaborative environment is pretty fun!
- You get a good base salary, grow with our sales, and share in our success.
- We are a remote-first company made with ♥ in Berlin! Enjoy freedom and self-management. Important is that you achieve your objectives.
- You have a leading role in a company with great ambitions and a cool team to grow with.
Please send your application with CV, relevant certificates, cover/motivation letter, and an indication of the earliest possible starting date to email@example.com.